Whether you are replacing windows, remodeling or building a new home, a replacement window dealer can be a good resource. Not only do they sell replacement windows and replacement doors, they also provide information on product options and features, and many offer installation or can recommend a professional with whom they've worked with before. A window dealer can help you in a variety of ways:
- In a replacement situation, they can help you obtain exact measurements of your existing windows to ensure the best product fit. They also can help determine the best way to install replacement windows to minimize the impact on your home.
- In a new construction situation, they can show you ways to upgrade windows specified by builders or architects to add curb appeal, beauty and comfort to your home through the creative use of windows and window configurations.
- They can work with you to determine the best products and options for your home's architecture and orientation on your property, as well as for your climate and lifestyle. They also can provide inspiration by pointing to what other homeowners in your area have already done.
- They can show you ways to improve energy efficiency.
- They can show you ways to reduce outside noise for a quieter home.